Monday, January 19, 2015

End of Campaign

The Kickstarter project would have ended today if not for a cancellation. The cancellation was considered the best path to begin setting up the product for a few e-commerce sites. The current plan is to have Maze of Ghosts in limited supply for sale by April 25, 2015.

It is my intention to bring the game to market as a complete and unique experience. By deciding to cancel the Kickstarter campaign early on, I was able to devote more time to the product and improve upon it. This includes new artwork. More changes are undergoing consideration at this time.

For those interested in the product, I will provide updates on a weekly basis. My goal with the updates will inform viewers of new mechanics, adjustments to rules, specific card highlights, and planned events such as test sessions.

I want to thank Casual Dragon Games for backing my project and for helping me along the way with some words of wisdom.

Thank you

Survivors are lost in an unstable realm that is normally hazardous to mortals. They survived the journey to the realm, but getting back home is another struggle. The Overseer watches from the shadows as ghosts interact with the Survivors. What happens next will depend on the choices made.

No comments:

Post a Comment